John and I decided to go all out for Liam's first Halloween. John dressed up as a vampire, Henry was dressed up as John wearing one of his shirts and I was a cowgirl....Liam was Superman...once again (we had to get use of the costume)! We started the day carving pumpkins which was a lot of fun. I made John scoop out all of the pumpkin guts though...that part kind of grosses me out.
We then met up with John's boss Dan, his wife Melissa and their baby girl Kamlin. We walked down Harrison Blvd which is a historic street in Boise. I had never walked down it before but I had heard that they go all out for Halloween and it was true! There were probably 30 kids in line at each house! We could barely walk on the sidewalk! We didn't get any candy or go up to any doors, we just liked to soak up the whole experience. We had Liam in his stroller and he stayed wide-eyed the whole trip. Usually he falls asleep on walks but he wanted to see all of the excitement! It was a perfect Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment