Well, can you believe that I am 34 weeks along?! I sure can't! I had Liam at 36.5 weeks so I am never quite sure now if I will have Owen early or if he will go full term (hopefully--except hopefully it won't be on Maria's graduation date which is the due date). I also can't believe how I can get any bigger and what 40 weeks pregnant will actually feel like--huge and attractive I am sure! :)
We have been making a lot of preparations for Owen's arrival. I am definietly in the nesting period and the panic dreams of not having things ready have been going away now that we have things more put together. It seems like we have oodles and oodles of time and then all of a sudden it feels right around the corner! We painted Owen's nursery over the past couple of weeks and John (and Liam) have put together the new stroller, which will be wonderful to have for the summer walks with the boys. I have been doing a lot of laundry this week washing all of Owen's clothes and now am trying to find the best way to organize his room. It is a houseful of preparation, fun, excitement, nerves, etc. getting ready to welcome a new little one. I don't know what it will be like to have two children so close together but above all I am so blessed and happy to have our family welcome little Owen!
1 comment:
The baby's almost here! Yay!! 34 weeks Julia, that is just wonderful. I hope you're feeling good with your big mama belly. (oooh, i miss my belly!) Sending you lots of happy and healthy thougths. xoxo
Post a Comment