-The other day I went outside to meet Liam (my mom had brought him over after a date day with him). I went out quickly without a coat or shoes on. Liam said, "Put your coat and shoes on honey!"
-Liam knows my name. He starts by asking for "Mom," but if I don't answer he reverts to "Julia."
-Liam is starting to potty train. He sat on the potty but nothing was happening. He said, "My penis is broken, get a hammer to fix it!"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, I have to say... Liam is awesome. Love all those statements, but the last one is classic. ;-)
2 comments:
Ok, I have to say... Liam is awesome. Love all those statements, but the last one is classic. ;-)
I hope you keep this blog and show it to Liam and Owen when they're older and their girlfriends.
Post a Comment