Monday, May 23, 2011

Liam's Dress Rehearsal

Liam is going to be in a music recital tonight so I took him to his rehearsal today! He has been doing lessons once a week for about an hour for several months. The lady that does the lessons comes to his daycare. The music lessons are affiliated with the Boise Philharmonic and it is called Musical Kids. I have never been able to see him in his lessons before since I am always working, but since it is summer vacation, I was able to take him in and watch him! The other children in his class are anywhere from 2-5 years of age. Liam is one of the younger ones. The teacher says Liam catches on pretty quickly....I will let form your own opinion after the videos! :)














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. I have to admit, Julia... every time I read your blog it makes me that much more excited to be a dad and enjoy the daily adventures of fatherhood.

Wood Family said...

You and Amie will be great parents! If you have a blog I will read it regularly! :)