Well, I did it! I graduated with my Masters of Science in School Counseling! So much has happened since being in graduate school. I got married, had a baby, bought a house, got a puppy, my sister and brother in law moved to Washington DC, my grandfather, my dog and my cat passed away, and moved 5 times just to name a few things! Did I leave anything out? Probably! It has been a busy 3 years but I am so proud to be done and to come out alive. My family and my teachers were such a support to me during these life changing years! Thanks everyone!!!
It was wonderful to have my sisters and brother in law come visit this weekend! Thanks!!!
1 comment:
Hallelujah!!! So happy for you, Julia! I know what you mean - it's amazing what can change in the course of one little Master's program! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family - I hope to keep in touch! ~Lindsey
Post a Comment