



Wow! Can you believe Liam is 2?! Where does the time go? We had a small get together at our home for Liam this year on his special day. We played in the kiddie pool, had a BBQ and opened presents.
So now that Liam is 2, he is talking a lot. He uses a lot of emotion to get what he wants, and when he wants something he usually always says "please." His favorite things right now are his teddy bears, soccer balls, Elmo, Shrek, Cars-the movie and the real thing, his bike and to "tuddle"--which means cuddle he just can't say the "c" sound.
He brings such joy to our lives. He is full of energy and life and always keeps us on our toes. His laugh is the sweetest sound and a kiss from him will make your heart melt. Each day I am always so blessed and honored to be his mother!
1 comment:
What a little love bug! I can't wait to play with him. I loved reading about his favorite things, and I'm glad you all enjoyed celebrating with him. Give him a hug for me!
Post a Comment