Friday, August 6, 2010

Owen is 3 Months Old!










Owen is 3 months old! I can't believe it! In a way it seems to have gone so fast but then again it seems like he has been with us forever.
I just have to say when I think of Owen I think of what a little darling he is. He is so happy all of the time--he rarely cries so when he does I know something is really wrong. He sleeps well--only wakes up once during the night between 9pm and 6am--which is AWESOME! :)
He loves to smile now and I try to do anything to make him smile! :)
He is starting to use the Bumbo chair to practice his sitting--his neck is still a little wobbly so we don't have him in it for too long.
More tidbits about Owen--he has the most beautiful blue eyes (I am curious if they will change color, so far they haven't), he is also growing back some of his hair that he lost--one of John's aunts said he has the 'Basque hair line'--not much in the front but some on the sides and back. :). Owen is a growing boy--He is already up to 15 pounds!
It is such a pleasure getting to know Owen and to see him grow! We are so delighted to have Owen in our lives! He makes me so happy every day! I am blessed and honored to be his mother!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Oh my goodness I love all of these! The pictures with Owen are so sweet and that video makes me smile just watching! Love you guys <3